Tuesday, November 22, 2011

DWTS FINALE!

Stopped at Starbucks before work to get a coffee! I like being WIDE awake for work! I sure had a lot of energy after that coffee! I made a few phone calls at Starbucks and went on my computer. The internet was so SLOW at Starbucks I just turned my laptop off! They have been playing christmas music at Starbucks. Isn't it a little early for christmas music!?... it's NOT even Thanksgiving yet! I had a 8 hour day at work....but it actually went by pretty fast. Target has been giving me good hours now because of the Holidays! After work I went to Hollywood....I was headed somewhere where David Beckham was going to be. The bus was so slow I missed him!...he didn't sign autographs or take pictures with anyone so I didn't miss anything. I have a few more things that I'd like David Beckham to sign! (Pictures of him and Victoria Beckham!)

Today was the finale of Dancing with the Stars! All the dancers were great! J.R. & Karina were the winners! But I have to say that I was very impressed with Rob Kardashian! WOW! I never thought he was going to make it this far!...NEVER! Here's some pictures that I took with the Dancing with the Stars cast.

HOPE
 CHERYL BURKE
 KYM JOHNSON
 DAVID ARQUETTE
 DEREK HOUGH
 ROB KARDASHIAN
 CHYNNA PHILLIPS 
 NANCY GRACE
 TRISTAN 
 J.R.
 CARSON
 DEREK
 ELIZABETTA 
 CHAZ & LACEY
 ROB KARDASHIAN
 MARK BALLAS
 TRISTAN
 DAVID AGAIN...
 TWEET FROM ROB!...I let him know that he has been doing great on Dancing with the stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment