Monday, November 21, 2011

Seeing Heidi Klum!

Woke up around 9 today.....I like when I really don't have to hurry for things! I like just getting up and getting ready and taking my time! I headed to the bus around 10am. As I was waiting for the bus these two girls were watching a kid in a stroller...I think it was their younger sister. They were like swearing in front of her and getting into an argument with one another and acting very TRASHY! UGH! They were in maybe their early 20's. Really?....act mature in front of kids! People like that shouldn't be around children!

I went to the Grove to see if I could meet Heidi Klum because she was going to be on EXTRA. Last time I went I had nothing to get autographed. This time I had nothing but I wanted a picture with Heidi. I got as close as I could to the stage that she was standing on while she was being interviewed. While waiting Mario Lopez was like coming from behind me pushing his way through everyone! I was like, "HEY MARIO!" I've seen Mario plenty of times at the Grove and I usually always say hi to him. Mario is ALWAYS CAKED with make-up whenever he is on EXTRA! Heidi arrived and I'm sure you guys have heard me complain about the security at the Grove! The Grove security is so uptight about EVERYTHING! But I have to play nice because they are able to kick me out of the Grove! Heidi was there to promote and talk about her new jewelry line called, "WildLife." Heidi didn't take pictures or sign any autographs. But let me tell ya, Heidi is a very funny woman. I loved just listening to her talk. Oh well....maybe I'll have to try again.

I headed back to Hollywood with some friends. They jumped on the Subway and I ran over to Starbucks. On the way to Starbucks I passed the Chinese Theatre and noticed that they put the Twilight hand prints in the cement...finally! It's a weird purple color. Did you guys in Wisconsin watch any of the events on TV? All the events in LA were NUTS! Almost 1,000 people showed up to the hand print ceremony! I was pretty happy that I got pictures and autographs from both Taylor Lautner & Robert Pattinson. They are both very nice to their fans!

I had a lot of fun at all the Twilight events this year...but I think I'm ALL Twilighted OUT until NEXT YEAR! I saw those 3 Twilight kids so many times!

Even Mister Kellan Lutz! 


As I was drinking my coffee at Starbucks this guy is going around saying $1 peanuts!....50 cents a piece! Are you serious? I would NOT buy one of your peanuts that are ALREADY out of the BAG! No thanks! I would NOT purchase a peanut from you if that was the ONLY thing left in the world to eat! EWW!



No comments:

Post a Comment